The Future is YOURS to Grow
Learn about Indiana agriculture while gaining experience and skills
Communications Outreach Internship
The Indiana Soybean Alliance and Indiana Corn Marketing Council are looking for an outgoing, innovative, and organized intern to use various communication avenues to experience and communicate about various aspects of agriculture including international food markets, environmental impacts of farming, biobased products, and consumer and farmer outreach. This valuable position will work closely with the Communications team to implement various communications and outreach efforts through our community partners.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type of Internship: Paid
What You Will Accomplish:
- Interact & network with agriculture and community partners
- Use social media platforms to assist in brand awareness
- Communicate more broadly about sustainable agriculture production practices, international trade of commodities, and biobased products from corn and soybeans
- Create communications content such as video, infographics, articles, social media posts, and website content
- Present your work to internal staff and board members
The spring and summer 2024 applications are now closed. Please check back in September 2024 to apply for the spring and summer 2025 internships. Thank you!